Porcelain Veneers Cost and Payment Options
Porcelain veneers can transform the appearance of your smile quickly and painlessly in as little as two dental appointments. Albuquerque cosmetic dentist Byron W. Wall offers porcelain veneers treatment to improve the appearance of flawed, misshaped, or mildly crooked teeth. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, porcelain veneers may be right for you. As with all dental treatments, actual costs will vary depending on individual needs. To find out your costs and payment options, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wall.
Porcelain Veneer Costs
The pricing of porcelain veneers treatment will vary from patient to patient based on the needs of the individual. The true costs of porcelain veneers depends on a number of factors, which makes setting a single price for treatment virtually impossible. The cost of porcelain veneers are affected by such factors as:
- Tooth Condition: The condition of the teeth can affect the cost of porcelain veneers treatment. In order to place porcelain veneers, the teeth must be healthy. Some may require dental treatments to prepare the teeth for veneers treatment; this can increase the overall costs.
- Gum health: Before porcelain veneers treatment, the gums must be healthy. Some patients will require treatments for such issues as gum disease or excessive gum tissue, which could increase costs.
- Number of porcelain veneers required: The costs of porcelain veneers treatment is also affected by the number of veneers needed. The greater number of veneers used, the greater treatment costs will be.
- Dentist Experience: When it comes to your dental health and appearance, it is important to choose a qualified, experienced dentist, which generally comes with higher costs.
Payment Options for Porcelain Veneers
Everyone deserves a beautiful smile and with porcelain veneers, the smile you've always wanted can be yours. Though the costs of porcelain veneers treatment varies depending on the needs of the individual, there are a number of payment options available to make porcelain veneers treatment affordable for most budgets. Third party financing companies like CareCredit™ offers medical and dental financing to help patients pay for treatments in low monthly payments. To find out more about the payment options offered in Dr. Wall's office, we welcome you to schedule a consultation.
Find Out If You're A Candidate for Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can bring a renewed confidence by transforming the smile's appearance. Porcelain veneers treatment is non-invasive, making it suitable for most people. Though porcelain veneers treatment can be performed on a wide range of patients, candidates should have healthy gums and teeth before treatment. Candidates may also include those who experience any of the following conditions:
- Gaps between teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Mildly crooked teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Misshaped teeth
- Other dental flaws or imperfections
To see if you're a candidate for porcelain veneers treatment and to learn about your costs and payment options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Wall today. We hope to hear from you soon!