Perfect Your Smile with Dental Crowns for the Front Teeth
When dental damage affects the front teeth, it can lower confidence and cause embarrassment. Dental crowns can transform the smile and boost confidence by restoring the appearance of the teeth while also restoring dental strength and health.
At Cosmetic Dentistry of New Mexico, Dr. Byron W. Wall offers dental crowns for the front teeth so that his patients in and around Albuquerque, NM, can smile with confidence. To find out if dental crowns for the front teeth are right for you, we welcome you to schedule a consultation.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped restorations that are designed to encase damaged or flawed teeth. Traditionally, dental crown treatment can take a few weeks from the time impressions are made to placement of the finished crowns. However, our Albuquerque practice offers CEREC® same-day dental crowns so patients can enjoy an immediately restored smile.
Same-day dental crowns are completely porcelain and milled in the office from digital impressions taken of the teeth. All-porcelain crowns are preferred for treating the front teeth as they look the most natural and blend best with the surrounding teeth.
Reasons for Front Tooth Dental Crowns
When the front teeth are damaged, the smile often suffers. Treating dental issues affecting the front teeth can help restore dental health and improve the smile’s appearance.
Dental crowns may be used to treat a wide range of issues affecting the front teeth, improving oral health and enhancing the smile. Some common reasons dental crowns may be used for the front teeth include:
- Moderate to severe tooth decay: When tooth decay is moderate to severe, dental crowns may be used to preserve the healthy portions of the damaged teeth and restore the look and function of the front teeth.
- Extensive dental damage: Besides tooth decay, other forms of dental damage such as fractures, cracks, and broken front teeth may be treated with dental crowns.
- Cosmetic flaws: In some cases the front teeth may be healthy, but dental flaws such as irregularly shaped or pointed teeth may make a smile look less than perfect. Dental crowns can mask such imperfections to create a more aesthetically appealing look.
- Tooth replacement: Dental crowns may be paired with dental implants to replace missing front teeth and restore dental function.
- Severe tooth discoloration: Some teeth are too severely discolored to achieve the desired results with teeth whitening. In such cases, dental crowns may be used to create a brighter, whiter smile.
Improve Your Smile with Dental Crowns for the Front Teeth
Dental crowns can completely transform the front teeth whether they are discolored, damaged, or have some other cosmetic flaw. Treating such issues with dental crowns can create a gorgeous smile and help boost confidence. If you are unhappy with your smile, dental crowns for the front teeth may be right for you.
Learn More About Your Treatment Options
Stop hiding your smile. Treatment from Albuquerque dentist Byron Wall can help. To learn more about which treatments are right for your needs. Please call (505) 883-4488 or schedule a consultation online for more information.