Full Mouth Reconstruction
A Completely New Smile Awaits You
Over the years, teeth can become decayed, damaged, chipped, broken, or worn, diminishing even the brightest, healthiest smiles. Previous dental work may need to be replaced, or perhaps you have untreated oral health problems that have become intolerably painful. Fortunately, full mouth reconstruction at our Albuquerque practice offers an excellent solution to nearly any dental concern.
Dr. Byron W. Wall and the talented team at Cosmetic Dentistry of New Mexico are highly skilled in performing full mouth reconstruction procedures. Regardless of your oral health problems, we have solutions to help. Contact us today for more information on full mouth reconstruction.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
Dr. Wall is an experienced, caring dentist who can quickly diagnose potential trouble areas in the mouth and determine the most effective treatment solutions. He has a unique talent for combining cosmetic dentistry with neuromuscular dentistry to create customized full mouth reconstruction treatment plans. Our goal is to make sure every smile achieves optimum health and functionality, as well as a stunning appearance. The following procedures may be utilized for full mouth reconstruction, depending on your needs:
- Neuromuscular dentistry is a common practice for treating a misaligned jaw, which could result in TMJ disorder, and a whole host of additional health issues.
- Dental implant restorations are recommended for replacing one or more missing teeth with natural-appearing, strong artificial teeth set securely in the patient's jaw.
- Porcelain veneer placement involves hiding any dental flaws, such as stained, chipped, or crooked teeth with a natural-looking ceramic porcelain material for a bright, impeccable smile.
- Dental crowns are used for covering severely-damaged teeth with tooth-shaped caps made of metal, ceramic, resin, or porcelain, for restoring strength and functionality back to the teeth.
- Dental bridge placement can "bridge" the gap in a patient's mouth, as artificial teeth are placed in the space, while two attached crowns cover surrounding teeth for a complete, natural appearance.
- Resin restoration is a great solution for replacing old metal fillings, or to repair decaying teeth, with pearly white, tooth-colored resin dental fillings.
Full mouth reconstruction offers a potentially ideal solution to virtually any oral health concern, including extensively damaged teeth and gums. - Dr. Wall
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
If you have an extreme dental case, with one or more oral health concerns, you would likely benefit from a full mouth reconstruction at our Albuquerque dental practice. There are numerous benefits of full-mouth reconstruction, including:
- Alleviate pain or discomfort
- Rebuild tooth functionality
- Restore the beauty of your smile
- Improve overall health
- Help fix speech or chewing difficulties
- Prevent additional dental problems occurring in the future
Are You a Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
We advise you meet with Dr. Wall to determine whether you are a candidate for full mouth reconstruction. Upon examining each tooth, we can recommend the treatment solution or solutions that are best suited to your specific needs. If you are troubled by one or more of the following oral health problems, Dr. Wall may ultimately recommend full mouth reconstruction:
- Cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Misaligned or widely spaced teeth
- Misaligned jaw or TMJ disorder
- Discolored or stained teeth
- One or more missing teeth
- Decayed or otherwise damaged teeth
- Worn, broken, or damaged dental restorations that need replacing
Learn More about Full Mouth Reconstruction
Walk out of our office with a gleaming, gorgeous smile and a healthy, fully functional mouth. Contact our Albuquerque dental practice today to learn more about full mouth reconstruction. A helpful representative is standing by to answer any questions you might have or to help you schedule an appointment.