Discreet Tooth-Colored Fillings for an Attractive, Natural Appearance
Many people have had cavities filled at one time with shiny, silver amalgam material. While these fillings have proven to be strong, durable, easy to apply, and relatively inexpensive, there is now a stronger, more attractive, and less noticeable option. If you are ready to replace those old-fashioned dental fillings with beautiful, tooth-colored fillings, resin restoration at the Albuquerque dental practice of Dr. Byron W. Wall may be the ideal treatment for you.
At Cosmetic Dentistry of New Mexico, our friendly, accommodating dental professionals can easily apply fillings made of resin material, a durable and virtually undetectable alternative. Patients find the resin, tooth-colored fillings to be a much more aesthetically pleasing solution, with numerous other benefits. Contact our Albuquerque practice today to learn more about resin restoration.
Benefits of Resin Restoration
In addition to their aesthetic benefits, resin restorations provide a number of advantages over traditional fillings, which include:
- Preserve natural tooth structure
- Support tooth structure to prevent damaging the tooth
- Seal the tooth for decay prevention
- Strong, natural-looking restoration
- Color blended and shaped to match natural tooth
- Long lasting solution - up to 12 years
- Quick, easy procedure - only one appointment necessary
- Little to no tooth sensitivity
- Less drilling required
- Needle and drill free dentistry available
Are You a Candidate for Resin Restoration?
Our team is always happy to meet with patients to determine whether resin fillings are the right option for them. We encourage you to keep your mouth free from metal or mercury in order to maintain a bright, white, healthy appearance. Resin fillings can be used to:
- Fill a new cavity
- Fix broken fillings
- Replace mercury or amalgam fillings
- Change the appearance of a misshaped or discolored tooth
Schedule an Appointment Today!
At Cosmetic Dentistry of New Mexico, we understand how important the appearance and health of your smile are to you. We have the experience, technology, and dedication to help you achieve your dental goals. To learn more about resin restoration, or to schedule an appointment, contact our Albuquerque dental practice today.